Boat and skipper required for 2017 (Yes, another one!)

Any general discussion related to the swim.Any general discussion related to the swim.
Paul

Boat and skipper required for 2017 (Yes, another one!)

Post by Paul »

I'm a Sydney swimmer set on tackling Rottnest and I require the services of a boat and skipper.

A bit about myself. This will be my first Rottnest swim. I'm not the fastest nor the slowest, but I am a solidly consistent swimmer expecting to finish mid-field. I have over 30 years of long distance triathlon experience. I have completed 15 km lake swims as part of a triathlon on 4 occasions from 1998 to 2000 and completed a 10km ocean swim from Bondi to Watson Bay in Sydney last year.

I'm involved in a ocean swimming group which may have about 6 swimmers coming over for the swim, several who would have completed Rotto previously, so I'm currently training with an experienced and knowledgeable group.

Basically, although it will be my first 20km ocean swim, I can assure I'm the type of guy who finishes events like this and am committed to doing so. And I'm a laid back, no-stress person not flustered by a bit of adversity.

Thanks in advance.

Paul
ph 0427 499 886